- Office: Belgrade
- Department: IT
Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 400 people.
Every day our colleagues are in touch with people from over 25 different nations and cultures and they communicate in more than 10 different languages.
In cooperation with our client, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer. This position requires experience building high scale websites by combining programming skills and aesthetics. This role is specifically designed for someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects in a serious, but fun start-up environment.
- Develop a website using different CMS for various company needs.
- Formulate an effective, responsive design based on the latest techniques and to meet branding objectives.
- Ensure high-performance and readability of code.
- Plan and execute complex projects.
- Understand needs and translate into websites and applications that exceed expectations.
- Work as a member of the team to design a functional, secure, and responsive site.
- Collaborate with other team members in order to meet deadlines.
- Speak directly with the project manager to collect feedback on milestone deliverables and implement them into the design.
- Address questions from the client, design team, and management in a timely manner
- Experience in WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Solid experience with HTML and CSS.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and multitask to meet strict deadlines.
- Adaptability to change the direction of a project when needed.
- Basic understanding of SEO trends.
- Experience with Graphics Software is a plus.
- Interested in learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with MongoDB, Vue.js, TypeScript, Socket.IO, and HtmlAgilityPack will be considered as an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ Years Web-Development Experience
- Professional Portfolio
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.