- Office: Belgrade
- Department: Human Resources
Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 400 people. Every day our colleagues are in touch with people from over 25 different nations and cultures and they communicate in more than 10 different languages.
We are in search of an experienced Recruiter who will join our growing HQ HR team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating recruitment and selection processes according to the hiring plan
- Identifying and managing best pipelines for recruitment
- Screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and interviewing candidates
- Maintaining recruitment database
- Preparing reports and supporting HR processes
- Being active on various external networks in order to attract applicants and participate in the further growth of the company's visibility
- Being involved in everyday communication with clients and holding the role of a dedicated recruiter for a client
- Research and recommend new sources and channels of recruitment (including social and professional networks)
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field (desirable but not essential)
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in recruitment
- Experience in sourcing and closing marketing position is a plus
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- A data-driven approach to recruitment
- Excellent written communication and people management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Independence in work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
What we offer:
- Job in a young and dynamic environment
- Possibility to grow your career and enhance your professional skills
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.