- Office: Belgrade
Senior angular frontend developer
- Department: IT
Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 400 people.
In cooperation with our client, we are looking for a Senior angular frontend developer. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll use your deep understanding of TypeScript, HTML, and CSS to improve frontend applications. You’ll engineer for usability, maintainability, and performance while delighting users by making their working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. This position requires experience building high scale websites by combining programming skills and aesthetics. This role is specifically designed for someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects in a serious, but fun start-up environment.
This position is intended for relocation to Cyprus after the initial onboarding is completed in Belgrade.
- You'll collaborate with backend engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with real-time data streams and API endpoints.
- You'll brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- You'll assist our skilled Customer Experience team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production in your primary area.
- You'll learn about and use new web technologies.
- You'll like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and log off on time.
Stack: Nx 11+; Typescript 4+; Angular 11+; Angular Material 11+; NgRx 11+; RxJS 6+; Firebase 8+; Scully 1+; NestJS 7+
- 4+ years of experience building complex Angular applications.
- Good written and spoken English (Upper-intermediate).
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Experience with modern browser technologies.
- UX and design sensibilities.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-¬awareness, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and empathy.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- 1+ years experience with NestJS or NodeJS, NgRx, Lodash, and/or CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS.
- Experience working on consumer-facing products.
- Experience writing e2e and unit tests.
- The Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems.
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.