- Office: Silver Bell Group
Senior .net developer
- Department: IT
Are you ready to join a fast-growing outsourcing company that offers various growth opportunities?
Silver Bell Group success started 7 years ago and today its local team has more than 400 people.
In cooperation with our client, we are looking for a Senior .net developer. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span various parts of the system, as well as our business, sales, and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across BridgerPay’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at a large scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Make integrations with payment services (PSP).
- And once again, do integrations with payment services (trust me, there are a lot of them to be done).
About the project: ASP.NET Core 2.2; Redis; Docker; Kubernetes; Google Cloud; Google BigQuery; Google datastore; MySQL
- Have 3+ years of experience as a .NET developer
- Have experience with C# and .NET Core
- Have experience with HTTP and REST architecture
- Know main design patterns
- Know DRY and SOLID principles
- Have strong ability to read a code and to write maintainable code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent training will be an advantage
- English is a minimum of Upper-Intermediate (you will have to speak and correspond in English a lot).
- Be familiar with the unit and integration testing
- Experience as a DevOps will be an advantage but not necessary
Feel free to share this job opportunity with your friends.