Privacy Protection and Personal Data Confidentiality
- General information
Silver Bell Group, Address: 12/4 Bulevar despota Stefana Street, 11000 Belgrade, TIN: 111040503, Company Registration Number: 21417424 (hereinafter: "SBG" or "we") processes personal data of users of its services and visitors to www.silverbellgroup.com in accordance with the applicable regulations governing the personal data protection (Law on Personal Data Protection "Official Gazette of RS", No. 87/2018).
We respect your privacy and process personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently, solely based on the applicable legal regulations and in accordance with your consent to the processing.
- Manner and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- IP address storage. We keep the IP address sent by your web browser for 7 (seven) days strictly for the purpose of identifying, limiting and eliminating attacks on our website.
After 7 (seven) days we delete your IP address. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is provided in Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- Usage data. When you visit our website, the data collected while using it are temporarily stored on our web server, for statistical purposes, all in order to improve the quality of our website.
This dataset contains:
- the website from which the data are requested
- data file name
- date and time of the query
- the amount of data to be transferred
- access status (file sent, file not found)
- description and type of browser used
- The IP address of the requesting computer has been shortened to the extent that it is not possible to re-identify any personal data
The dataset from the previous paragraph is stored anonymously.
- Contacting. If you contact us with your queries about the product and services, we process the data you provide to us solely to provide the requested information. After answering your query, we will delete the submitted data. Personal data necessary to resolve product complaints are kept for 24 months from the date of receipt in accordance with the regulations governing consumer rights.
- Open job applications. The data you send us through open job applications are processed exclusively for the purpose of performing the selection procedure for employment and are kept for two years.
- Manner and Purpose of using 'Cookies'
Functions and Application of Cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored from the website you visit to your end device. Based on that, we can e.g. recognize if there is already a connection or other settings you prefer between your device and our website. Cookies can also contain personal data.
There is a difference between session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored even after your visit to the site is over. Cookies may contain data that allow the device in use to be identified. However, in some cases, cookies only contain information about certain settings that are not personal data.
We use session and persistent cookies at our site. Data are processed in accordance with Article 12 of the Law on Personal Data Protection ("Legality of processing") in order to optimize or enable user experience and improve the presence of our website.
You can withdraw your consent for processing at any time. Please use one of the following options:
You can also prevent Google from collecting cookie-generated data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and processing these data by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en ).
- Data transfer to other persons
SBG shall pass on your personal data to other persons exclusively based on the existing legal obligation and a justified request of the competent state authorities.
If necessary, personal data shall be forwarded to trusted persons (processors) for the purpose of providing customer support, maintaining an information system, market research or similar needs with mandatory measures of confidentiality and personal data protection.
- Personal Data Protection
We process the collected personal data with the obligatory application of appropriate legal, technical, organizational and personnel security measures in order to prevent any unauthorized data processing in a way that ensures the integrity and confidentiality of processing.
Access to your personal data is limited to those employees who need this information to provide our services. We work daily to educate our employees about the importance of data confidentiality and privacy protection and protection of your data. We collect only those data that are necessary for the concerned processing and do not store them more than necessary or determined by legal regulations.
- Your rights as a user
As a user of the website, the Law on Personal Data Protection gives you certain rights when processing your personal data.
At any time, you can request information about the processing of your personal data from us and request the exercise of the following rights:
- the right to access data relating to you
- correcting or supplementing your personal data to always be accurate
- deletion of personal data (if there are no justifiable reasons for data storage)
- restriction of personal data processing, e.g. when you object to the accuracy of personal data and for a time until we check their accuracy
- withdrawal of consent for data processing (e.g. for receiving promotional messages)
- Contact for Personal Data Protection
In accordance with the applicable legal regulations governing the protection of personal data, each request/query shall be resolved within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, provided that the deadline may be extended by 60 days, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Contact details of the Personal Data Protection Officer:
Name and Surname: Danka Bakić
Silver Bell Group
Address: 12/4 Bulevar despota Stefana Street
Facebook company page
We are working on the official Facebook page based on Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection under the URL address https://www.facebook.com/silverbellgroup. We never collect, store or process the personal data of our users at this website. We shall not use or process the data you enter on our Facebook page such as comments, videos or images, for any other purpose.
Facebook uses tracking methods at this website. Keep in mind that Facebook may use your profile data to assess your habits, personal relationships, preferences, etc. We have no influence on the processing of your data by Facebook.
We post Youtube videos on some of our websites. Opening these websites leads to downloading Youtube content. In this regard, Youtube also receives your IP address, which is necessary to download the content. We have no influence on further processing by Youtube.
Linkedin company page
You can get more detailed information about the work of our company by looking at the official website of the Linkedin company page based on Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection under the URL address https://www.linkedin.com/company/silver-bell-group. We never collect, store or process the personal data of our users at this website. We shall not use or process the data you enter when accessing our Linkedin page at any time for any other purpose.
Linkedin uses tracking methods at this website. Keep in mind that Linkedin may use your profile data to assess your professional abilities, personal relationships, preferences, etc. We have no influence on the processing of your data by Linkedin.
Instagram company page
We also use our Instagram page in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection under the URL address https://www.instagram.com/silverbellgroup/. We never collect, store or process the personal data of our users at this website. We shall not use or process the data you enter on our Instagram page, such as comments, videos or images at any time for any other purpose.
Instagram uses tracking methods on this website. Keep in mind that Instagram may use your profile data to assess your habits, personal relationships, preferences, etc.